Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiding Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skarjj
Admin
Skarjj

Raiding Plans Empty
PostSubject: Raiding Plans   Raiding Plans I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:09 pm

I'm glad to see we've had a good turnout for raiders recently. Here are a few guidelines for our raiding system:

(1). Naxx night #1: This is an opportunity for the lesser geared members to get into Naxx and get a shot @ some gear upgrades. This also lets them see how GWSC raids, how we determine loot, and just lets everyone get to know one another. (Usually starting with Arachnid Quarter)

(2). Naxx nights #2 & #3: These encounters typically become more difficult - therefore we can't take quite as many lesser geared members. Please understand that we may have to bring in more of the seasoned raiders in order to complete these wings. Whenever possible we will still try to bring 1-3 of the newer raiders.

(3). What can you do to be more effective in the raids? One resource I use is a gear-ranking website http://be.imba.hu/guild.php . If your role is DPS there are numerous websites that can help. Just to name a few: www.maxdps.com and www.elitistjerks.com . Another is to get into Heroics when you have time. Not only can you get decent PvE gear, but you earn badges to buy PvE gear from a vendor in Dalaran.

Please be patient with your raiding progress, as this doesn't happen overnight. Keep in mind that for the tougher encounters we may need to bring someone else. Everyone being understanding will help our Raid-Force grow and enable us to include more and more members into the rotations. Above all else, make sure you are having FUN! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com

Raiding Plans
Page 1 of 1