Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Southeastern GWSC Luncheon?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skarjj
Admin
Skarjj

Southeastern GWSC Luncheon? Empty
PostSubject: Southeastern GWSC Luncheon?   Southeastern GWSC Luncheon? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:52 pm

Since a few of us live in close proximity, I was thinking we could meet up for Lunch a couple Saturdays from now. November 15th, somewhere in Aiken maybe? Aiken is about an hour from my house and I think is close to Sorengal and Golfagus? We could bring the families so they can see our ugly mugs! LOL

Let me know what ya'll think. I haven't been to Aiken in years but I think they have places like Chili's and Applebee's etc. I realize that is the weekend after the release of WotLK but it wouldn't hurt us to take a Lunch break. sunny
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
Moosauce

PostSubject: Re: Southeastern GWSC Luncheon?   Southeastern GWSC Luncheon? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:12 pm

I work in Charlotte on the weekends, but I could try to come.
and if I did go that weekend, I'd have the laptop out at applebees. lol
Back to top Go down
sorengal

sorengal

PostSubject: GREAT!   Southeastern GWSC Luncheon? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:43 am

Sounds like a GREAT idea to me! Let's make this happen! SOR cheers
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
Greylorn

Greylorn

PostSubject: Re: Southeastern GWSC Luncheon?   Southeastern GWSC Luncheon? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:32 am

If I wasnt strapped to a metal pole of death I wud def be ther, I dont much mind the drive and the time off would do me good Razz Def should do it again somtime after the new years when I can WALK again rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southeastern GWSC Luncheon?   Southeastern GWSC Luncheon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southeastern GWSC Luncheon?
Page 1 of 1