Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadowmoon Valley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greylorn

Greylorn

Shadowmoon Valley Empty
PostSubject: Shadowmoon Valley   Shadowmoon Valley I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:15 am

I was clearin out old quests for Kara raid quests, when i notcied i had nuthin but damn group quests from SMV in there. Mostly Gorefiend and cipher quests. If anyone gets any free time this week, gimme a shout and we'll start a grp. Id like to get them done to free up space and pick up some extra $$$
Back to top Go down
sorengal

sorengal

Shadowmoon Valley Empty
PostSubject: WHAT?   Shadowmoon Valley I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:23 pm

What? Do you think we have nothing better to do? Ha HA Just kidding dude I will do my best in anyway I can to help u out! Though if you follow your mentor's frame of mind you can do 10 dailies a day and make 250gold during. Thanks. SOR affraid
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
HuntersBlade

Shadowmoon Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowmoon Valley   Shadowmoon Valley I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:10 pm

I still have most of the quests in SMV as I never explored out there with either of my characters. Without knowing how difficult the new area in WotL was going to be, I was planning on waiting until the Expansion to complete the quests and get some extra / easy xp before going out there.

If you still need help though, I would be glad to help out.

FYI,
I did drop all my quests to pick up later, and as Sor said, you can easily make 250+ gold a day just doing the dailies. I try to do all the one's on the Isle every day with Val as they are all close to each other, and can usually make about 200 gold in a short time.

Hunt
Back to top Go down
Greylorn

Greylorn

Shadowmoon Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowmoon Valley   Shadowmoon Valley I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:14 pm

Heh, it wasnt really about making money, just more or less getting the quets done and the rep earned and what not. But thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
sorengal

sorengal

Shadowmoon Valley Empty
PostSubject: REP!   Shadowmoon Valley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:35 pm

I need rep as well I want a Netherdrake! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

Shadowmoon Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowmoon Valley   Shadowmoon Valley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down