Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Like to take Val to ZF

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HuntersBlade

Like to take Val to ZF Empty
PostSubject: Like to take Val to ZF   Like to take Val to ZF I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:42 am

If we have some time this weekend, I would like to get Val through ZF.

If possible, would like to get a group with someone that has the mallet for the quest in there.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
sorengal

sorengal

PostSubject: ZF   Like to take Val to ZF I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:45 pm

I know that Skarjj has the mallet; and there is some guy u can talk to or kill to get your own. I would be more than happy to help out anyway I can with sor. I can tank or go spec for furry.
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
Skarjj
Admin
Skarjj

PostSubject: Mallet   Like to take Val to ZF I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:27 pm

Skarjj will definitely help with that this weekend. I should be off Sunday so we'll try to make some time for it. As for getting the mallet its a chain of quests starting in (or at least killing in) the Hinterlands. There is a named lady-npc atop an aztec looking temple who drops part of it.
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
HuntersBlade

PostSubject: Re: Like to take Val to ZF   Like to take Val to ZF I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:10 pm

We went in there with Skarjj, Sol and Cat, and completed the quest that I needed.

Thanks a lot for the offers and the help,
Hunt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like to take Val to ZF   Like to take Val to ZF I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like to take Val to ZF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gryphon Wing Snack Company :: Raids & Heroics :: Raids/Heroics - Schedules & Requests-
Jump to: