Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castsequence command that Dyna found out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thayvian

Thayvian

Castsequence command that Dyna found out Empty
PostSubject: Dyna Found out...   Castsequence command that Dyna found out I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:38 pm

Another way to do a macro for more than one spell, and to save space on the hotbars as Dyna found out last night, is to Key in a macro this way....

/castsequence *

* = Then open your spell / ability book and Shift-Click Link in the ability that you want! Also make sure to add a comma and only one space between the linked abilitys.

This works great! I tried it myselfl last night. Just remember that it does not make you cast all your spells at the same time. You have to click on the Hot Key once for each ability added...

Special Thanks to Duuberman of Novus for the input and Dyna for sharing it with me as well!

Hope this helps you guys!
Back to top Go down
HuntersBlade

PostSubject: Re: Castsequence command that Dyna found out   Castsequence command that Dyna found out I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:18 pm

When using the castsequence, you can also put a reset value into the command.

This is a macro that I first used for my Hunter when looking for new pets.

On the first click, it casts Beast Lore, and then the button switches to Tame Beast. If I don't click it the button again, it will automatically reset to Beast Lore after 10 seconds.

Code:
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=10 Beast Lore, Tame Beast

I also use this in BG's to swap between Track Humanoids and Hidden.

Code:
#showtooltip
/castsequence Track Hidden, Track Humanoids

Last edited by HuntersBlade on Thu May 08, 2008 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thayvian

Thayvian

PostSubject: Good Stuff   Castsequence command that Dyna found out I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:36 pm

This is all really good stuff, I hope you are all getting some use from it. If you need help with setting one up I am sure that Hunt or myself will be availible to give you a hand! Glad to learn something new, Ive been playing since the end of last June / begining of July and its always nice to learn some new stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castsequence command that Dyna found out   Castsequence command that Dyna found out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castsequence command that Dyna found out
Page 1 of 1