Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help gearing up 70's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skarjj
Admin
Skarjj

Need help gearing up 70's Empty
PostSubject: Need help gearing up 70's   Need help gearing up 70's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:03 am

As the title states we need to get some 5-man regular dungeon runs going to help gear up Tryssee and Dynatos. Some of the dungeons worth running on regular to yield some good blues are: SteamVaults, Shattered Halls, Black Morass, and any of the Tempest Keep ones.

Doing so will help them to make an impact and survive in a heroic instance. We all know how big of a leap in difficulty they can be. My goal is to ensure that all guildees enjoy their time on the game, and getting people to the point where they can run the stronger instances is the key.

I'm asking for volunteers to form 5-man groups for this purpose. The main hinderance is work schedules and different time zones for all involved. I am available this Thursday, April 24th @ 9pm est (8 server time) but I work nights this weekend. Next week I'm available Mon & Tues nights around the same time. Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

cheers

*Note: And don't forget, the honor-bought Gladiator gear is a GREAT help in surviving Heroics. Actually Skarjj is still decked out in full Gladiator season 1 atm.
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
sorengal

sorengal

PostSubject: help   Need help gearing up 70's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:15 pm

Thats cool I dont mind helping out I also need the second part of lost in action to finish a quest. Golf and I will be on third starting sunday nite through thursday nite for the next 2 weeks. Plus it adds fraction and xp with running the duengons for heroic's!
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
Thayvian

Thayvian

PostSubject: You Know Me!   Need help gearing up 70's I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:33 pm

You all know that I will go anytime. Im never to busy for a Regular or Heroic Run. Sent me a message or in-game mail and let me know when and where. I am on a Permenant Second Shift schedule at work but im on ALL weekend and late during the week from about 11pm sever time till 4am server time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help gearing up 70's   Need help gearing up 70's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help gearing up 70's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gryphon Wing Snack Company :: Raids & Heroics :: Raids/Heroics - Schedules & Requests-
Jump to: