Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Macro Commands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HuntersBlade

Macro Commands Empty
PostSubject: Macro Commands   Macro Commands I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:30 am

This is just a very basic start to get some information in the forum. As I have more time this week, I will be editing this post to include more information.

Basic Commands

#showtooltip

/use
    /cast

/equip
    /equipslot

/targetenemy
    /targetfriend
    /targetparty
    /targetraid
    /targetlasttarget
    /targetlastenemy
    /assist [name] - Assist your target or the named unit if specified

[modifier:]
    [button:]
    [stance:]
    [target:]

Modifier
Using the [modifier:] option, you can link multiple actions to a single button, and then choose which one to exectue depending on if you are holding down one of the modifier keys (Shift, Ctrl, Alt) on the keyboard.

Modifier Example
#showtooltip [nomodifier:alt] Cooking; [modifier:alt] Basic Campfire
/cast [nomodifier:alt] Cooking
/cast [modifier:alt] Basic Campfire

In this example, when the button is clicked it will by default bring up your cooking menu. If you hold down the Alt key while pressing the button though, it will create a basic campfire (provided you have the materials). For this macro, the modifier option was also used in the #showtooltip command so that the button shows which command will be executed prior to clicking the button (assuming that you used the ? icon when creating the macro).

Technically the :alt code is not needed in this macro because there are only two options configured, but I like to use it so that the button doesn't change every time that I use the Shift while typing in chat.

Button
The [button:] option is similar to the modifier in that it allows you to link multiple actions to a single button. The difference is that it allows you to choose the action by clicking different mouse buttons.

1 or LeftButton
    2 or RightButton
    3 or MiddleButton

Button Example
#showtooltip Cooking
/cast [button:1] Cooking
/cast [button:2] Basic Campfire

This example provides the same functions as the modifier example above, but you don't need to use the keyboard because the campfire can be built by right clicking the button.

Back to top Go down

Macro Commands
Page 1 of 1