Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Read Intently

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ainos

Please Read Intently Empty
PostSubject: Please Read Intently   Please Read Intently I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:56 pm

OMG Miss activated me! gah.. i say it like i'm a robot.. like some DK .. ahem puddin.. hehe Smile so yeah... i like what youve done with the place.. the pimpin gnome guy up there.. pretty sick, not gonna lie. he's all like */folds arms and looks constigulated*.. i want to find a mini replica of him in arathi basin.. then i want to shove his cloth shoulders up his insanely humongous nostrils.. doesnt that bother you? his little nostrils are as big as his elbows? it just yells dislocate me!!... yeah.. he has to go.. the more i look at him the more i'm like AHGFSDKFSJK!DDD!!! you try doing that more than once in a second.. its not pretty.. NO! dont try that at home! phew.. i just saved you right there.. could've gotten ugly if you finished that sentence.. you're lucky miss activated me... or i wouldn't have been here for ya like that.. isnt it funny how destiny works? chyeah no kidding.. alright well i'mma go play hopscotch with Puddin.. i promise not to win too much..

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sorengal

sorengal

Please Read Intently Empty
PostSubject: HEHE   Please Read Intently I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:46 pm

That was just TOO FUNNY DUDE! GATOR affraid
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com

Please Read Intently
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gryphon Wing Snack Company :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: