Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey All Just Saying Hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korinok

Korinok

Hey All Just Saying Hi Empty
PostSubject: Hey All Just Saying Hi   Hey All Just Saying Hi I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Hello all just stopping by to say hello. I am new to the guild and wanted to say Hello.

A little about my toon:
I am a Duel Spec'd Paladin (Prot/Ret). I have a 450 fishing skill, a 450 cooking skill, a 450 mining skill, and a 449 Jewelcrafting skill. I have the most common JC patterns like +19 Spellpower + 16 Strength + 16 Agility +16 Hit.
If you ever need a cut just look me up. Very Happy I am slowly putting together a decent Ret set as it has been slacking since I have been focusing on my Prot set. My Prot set is just waiting for some upgrades from Naxx. I also have an almost complete Holy set from Naxx 10 mans. Not the greatest healer, but could always throw it on to help out when needed.

Well I hope to see you all in game soon
Back to top Go down
Skarjj
Admin
Skarjj

PostSubject: Re: Hey All Just Saying Hi   Hey All Just Saying Hi I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:50 pm

Welcome aboard bud!

Glad to see you have so many skills leveled up! I personally hate fishing so very glad to see that you endured that one. As far as our 10-man Naxx runs go - we usually do a "Roll for main spec 1st" deal. But just declare which of your 2 specs you want as your "Main" and even if we ask you to use the other spec you still roll on your "Main" when I call out main rolls. Lately we've run low on tanks that are able to go.

Again happy to have you - hope you enjoy the guild!
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
sorengal

sorengal

PostSubject: Sup Man!   Hey All Just Saying Hi I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:55 am

Glad ro have Ya BRO! I try and add the comic relief to our runs. I myself am also Dual specd as boomkin and TREE! Smile I have a complete ferel set though but I leaver to Oskar for he has ALOT more experience at it than me. I have 450 fishing, cooking, skinning, and 445 LW. LOVE your AVartar by the way! Smile GLAD to HAVE YA MAN! NOW LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!! GO GO GWSC! GATOR affraid
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey All Just Saying Hi   Hey All Just Saying Hi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey All Just Saying Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gryphon Wing Snack Company :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: