Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's April looking like?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
It's Myddys

What's April looking like? Empty
PostSubject: What's April looking like?   What's April looking like? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Are we just playing it by ear or are things planed?
Back to top Go down
sorengal

sorengal

PostSubject: PLan's   What's April looking like? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:30 am

Well Patch 3.1 is here upon us! I suspect that we will be gathering up friday nite to check out the new zone or hit Maly. I am not 100% yet due to me working nites for the next cppl weeks. GATOR
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
Oksar

PostSubject: Re: What's April looking like?   What's April looking like? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Once things from the patch settle down, and the addons all work again, and the bugs are fixed, I'd like to see what we can do in Ulduar.

Oksar

ps. I did have a look in there with my alliance toon last night, and dropped the first boss on 25 man. We then proceeded to go on, but the trash is much more difficult than Nax, so some strategies will need to be employed, and likely some crowd control...Instance server crashed then, so we called it.
Back to top Go down
sorengal

sorengal

PostSubject: COOL!   What's April looking like? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Glad we can have different looks at these up and coming battles. Between you Oksar and Bap, and Kneecaper we should have a leg on on some of these stratiges. I know that the new boss in Vault is pretty interesting! Miss, Rac, Bap and I tried the 25 man today. But the group ended up coming it due to some low DPS. I feel like it was still good experience and a shot at some T-8 gear. LAters! GATOR
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's April looking like?   What's April looking like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's April looking like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gryphon Wing Snack Company :: Raids & Heroics :: Raids/Heroics - Schedules & Requests-
Jump to: