Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroics and how we rollzorsz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greylorn

Greylorn

Heroics and how we rollzorsz Empty
PostSubject: Heroics and how we rollzorsz   Heroics and how we rollzorsz I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:55 pm

Ok folks, as we now have enough 80s for 5 man heroics, we need to puten de hammer down. Quite simply the best course would be to start at Nexus and work our way up,

I will say this now, we need more tanks at lvl 80, you can ask skarjj from our reccent Nexus PUG...

Jobe, im talkin to u mister, get on an make me my gun

But if anyone wants to run on weeknights or weekends, gimme a shoutout, its time to start rolling towards Naxx

Everyone else GL getting to 80!

-Greylorn, teh huntard
Back to top Go down
sorengal

sorengal

Heroics and how we rollzorsz Empty
PostSubject: I would LOVE 2!   Heroics and how we rollzorsz I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:20 am

I would love to be at 80 with you guys but my scheduel is not as open as others. And I am working towards my goal to get there but all of the stars are not in line for me yet. Think goodness for TB cause I would have a hard time finding alot of this stuff. LATER! GATOR Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com

Heroics and how we rollzorsz
Page 1 of 1