Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WotLK - Factions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skarjj
Admin
Skarjj

WotLK - Factions Empty
PostSubject: WotLK - Factions   WotLK - Factions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:58 pm

One thing I noticed in BC was most factions had items of certain types you could turn in for faction until you became "Honored". Then you either needed different items for the next two levels or you had to quest or hit dungeons thereafter. If this trend continues in WotLK I suggest we farm the lower level items until we hit honored while holding off on the rep quests. After we're honored we resume the rep quests in order to maximize our rep gains. I only throw this out there because there were times when I ran out of ways to gain rep without begging for dungeon runs.
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
Greylorn

Greylorn

WotLK - Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK - Factions   WotLK - Factions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:13 pm

That sounds great, and is prolly the best idea for rep factions, but than again if ur psyco like me and are gunna go STRAIGHT for 80, Def will try it tho, Razz
Back to top Go down

WotLK - Factions
Page 1 of 1