Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Guild Quest Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solundra

Solundra

Weekly Guild Quest Night Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Guild Quest Night   Weekly Guild Quest Night I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:18 pm

What would ya'll think about setting aside one night each week (same night each week) to group up and help out guildees w/ quests after the expansion? Due to different time schedules and available playing times, I think this would be a great way to pull the "family" together and possibly help out each other with some of the harder or group quests the expansion may bring us. With our family growing like it has been, multiple groups may be possible, providing opportunities for alt advancement as well. Just a thought....I have those now and then.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Moosauce

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Guild Quest Night   Weekly Guild Quest Night I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:10 pm

That would be great. Esp after I ginish getting to 70 myself
Back to top Go down
sorengal

sorengal

PostSubject: KEWL!   Weekly Guild Quest Night I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:45 am

That sounds like another GREAT idea! SOR cheers
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Guild Quest Night   Weekly Guild Quest Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Guild Quest Night
Page 1 of 1