Gryphon Wing Snack Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Furnace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HuntersBlade

Blood Furnace Empty
PostSubject: Blood Furnace   Blood Furnace I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:17 am

If we have a chance this weekend, I would like to get Val into Blood Furnace.
Back to top Go down
HuntersBlade

Blood Furnace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Furnace   Blood Furnace I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:03 pm

I haven't been able to find a group for Blood Furnace, and still could use some help.

FYI,
Skarjj did offer to get a group during the weekend, but I turned him down so that we could run a heroic instead. This will continue to be my position when requesting help with Val. If we have enough people on, and have the time, I would prefer to run heroics as much as possible (Hunt needs a lot of badges).
Back to top Go down
Skarjj
Admin
Skarjj

Blood Furnace Empty
PostSubject: Badges   Blood Furnace I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Indeed after speaking with a coworker of mine who's in an End-game Raiding guild, the priority of gearing up needs to start with the raid's Tanks. Followed by the healers. Dps is last on the gearing-up list. Both Hunt & Sor need to be high on the priority list for getting them the gear & enchants/glyphs they need so that we can all be more successful in the long run.
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
sorengal

sorengal

Blood Furnace Empty
PostSubject: BF   Blood Furnace I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:56 pm

Thats cool I need the rep was well. I am over half way to exlated with thrallmar yay! SOR affraid
Back to top Go down
https://gwsc-horde.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

Blood Furnace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Furnace   Blood Furnace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Furnace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gryphon Wing Snack Company :: Raids & Heroics :: Raids/Heroics - Schedules & Requests-
Jump to: